Recent tour completed

I have just come back from my most recent tour. This was my last camping tour. I will no longer be doing camping trips from now on. I am trying to focus on the tours that I aim to do with Frantic Naturalist.

Some sightings from this last trip include: Three Black-Rhino in the Palmwag concession, one old elephant bull there as well. Then a female lion, appearing to be on her own at the waterhole at the Hobatere camp. From there we drove through western Etosha and had a cracker day, with two lions, two cheetah (brief sighting,) Hyena (I thought it was brown...just getting excited, but the guests, who had the benefit of a better view, said it was Spotted,) two black-rhinos in the day time, and some elephants all in the one drive. This is amazing for that area. We carried on to have some good sightings in the park, though we had one day where the weather wasn't good for Etosha game viewing.

In a couple of days time I leave my family once again to go to Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge where I once worked, and doing Astronomy for the guests each night for about 10 days. Should give me some time to play with my camera.
Share this post
Digg Stumble Technorati Facebook Reddit Subscribe

0 comments: