More on Swakop River

In reference to my previous post on the Swakop river flooding, I thought I would just post a link for those interested in the area, but who have not visited Namibia yet. I plan to spend a good bit of time birding the Swakop River mouth over the next week or so to see what happens, and will, of course, blog about what is going on.

The best place for information about a lot of what I talk about is the NACOMA website, and specifically the page 'walk our coast.'

The Namibian, a prominent Namibian newspaper, had a story about the Swakop River reaching the Atlantic.

That whole page contains lots of information about Namibia's coastline, and for any traveler planning to visit the region, it is certainly worth reading.
Share this post
Digg Stumble Technorati Facebook Reddit Subscribe

0 comments: